TRENTON, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project’s travel restrictions schedule for the week of October 22 is as follows:
New Jersey side
- Route 29 Interchange (Exit 1) – The entry ramp to I-95 northbound from Route 29 northbound is scheduled to be closed with a posted detour 10 p.m. Friday, October 27 to 4 p.m. Saturday, October 28.
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 4p.m., Monday, Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 23 through Friday, Oct. 27.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23 to Friday, Oct. 27.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 23 to Friday, Oct. 27.
Canal Towpath NJ side –The Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath has been reopened through the entire project area, but periodic brief short-duration stoppages may be encountered into November.
Canal Towpath PA side – The Delaware Canal towpath will be closed in the vicinity of the I-95 overpass 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 23 through Oct. 25 for installation of timber shielding.