LOWER MAKEFIELD, PA – Much of the established vehicular travel patterns for the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project will continue for the week of November 12, the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission announced today. The week’s restricted-travel schedule is as follows:
- Taylorsville Road Interchange Ramp- I-95 SB to Taylorsville Road NB (Exit 51B) ramp will be closed with posted detour from 10 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 16 to 2 a.m. Friday, Nov. 17.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Nov. 13, through Friday, Nov. 17.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Nov. 13 through Friday, Nov. 17.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13 to Friday, Nov. 17.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13 to Friday, Nov. 17.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers between I-95 and West Upper Ferry Road around the clock, Monday, Nov. 6 through Friday, Nov. 10.
- Route 29- Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13 to Friday, Nov. 17.
Canal Towpath NJ side –The Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath is open, but periodic brief short-duration stoppages may be encountered through much of November.
Weekends: No project-related lane closures are scheduled for Nov. 11-12 or 18-19.
The aforementioned travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.