The following list of scheduled project-related travel restrictions in the vicinity of the Scudder Falls (I-95) Bridge have been scheduled for the week of June 4:
- I-95 north NJ – one of three lanes closed, off-peak, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily, Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 9;
- NJ Route 29 south – closure with posted detour via Route 175/River Road in Ewing, N.J., overnight, 10 p.m. Monday, June 5, to 6 a.m. Tuesday, June 6;
- NJ Route 29 north – reduced to single lane, overnight, 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 6, to 5:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 7;
- I-95 south NJ – one of three lanes closed , overnight, 7 p.m. Wednesday, June 7, to 5:30 a.m. Thursday, June 8;
- I-95 north PA – one of two lanes closed, overnights, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day), Thursday, June 8, and Friday, June 9;
- Intermittent, short-duration lane restrictions/flagging operations may be needed for utility relocation follow-up work on Taylorsville, Woodside and River roads in Lower Makefield, PA, during daytime hours throughout the week.
Motorist impacts from these scheduled travel restrictions, if any, are expected to be minor. The scheduled restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, and traffic considerations. Motorists are urged to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through active work zones.
More information and videos on the bridge replacement project are available at www.scudderfallsbridge.com.