Lower Makfield, N.J. – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project travel restrictions for the week of June 10 are as follows:
- Woodside Road (west of Taylorsville Road to around Clearview Drive) – Eastbound traffic only 24/7, continuing until approximately June 18; posted detours for westbound traffic via Mt. Eyre Road to the north or Dolington Road to the south. (Please see detour map)
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, June 11, through Friday, June 15.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, June 11, through Friday, June 15.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel with traffic controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane traffic pattern controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, June 11, to Friday, June 15.
Weekends: Aside from the round-the-clock westbound travel prohibition on Woodside Road in Lower Makefield, PA, and carryover of Friday overnight closures into Saturday, no other overnight travel restrictions are scheduled for the weekends of June 9-10 and June 16-17.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.