EWING, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project travel restrictions for the week of July 15 are as follows:
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – OVERNIGHT closure with posted detour (see attached UPDATED map) 10 p.m. Wednesday, July 25, to 6 a.m. Thursday, July 26. NOTE: On-ramp to I-295 south will be inaccessible during closure period; follow posted detour.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, July 23, through Friday, July 27.
- Woodside Road (west of Taylorsville Road to around Clearview Drive) – Right or left lane closures with passage maintained in each direction and/or flagging-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel with traffic controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, July 23, to Friday, July 27.
Weekends: Aside from any carryover of Friday overnight closures into Saturdays, no other travel restrictions are scheduled for the weekends of July 21-22 and July 28-29.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.