Travel restrictions for the week of Aug. 5 are as follows:
- I-295 south (old I-95 north) ramp to Route 29 north – Overnight closures and posted detour 10 pa.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 6 through Monday, Aug. 13. Follow detour to next exit (Bear Tavern Road/Route 579, Exit 75/Old Exit 2), cross over I-295, and proceed onto I-295 north back to Exit 76 for ramp onto Route 29 north. Note: The exit ramp for Route 29 south from I-295 south will remain accessible.
- NJ Route 29 north access ramp for I-295 into Pennsylvania via Scudder Falls Bridge – Overnight closure and posted detour 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 6, through Monday, Aug. 13. Detour on I-195 south, proceed to next exit (Bear Tavern Road/Route 579; Exit 75/Old Exit 2), cross over I-295 and proceed onto I-295 North across the Scudder Falls Bridge into Pennsylvania.
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel configurations 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 6, through Friday, Aug. 10
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. (next day) Monday, Aug. 6, through Friday, Aug. 10
- Taylorsville Rd. (Lower Makefield, PA) in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, to Friday, Aug. 10
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, to Friday, Aug. 10
- Woodside Rd. (west of Taylorsville Rd.) – Right or left lane closures with passage maintained in each direction and/or flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, to Friday, Aug. 10
Weekends: Aside from the overnight ramp closures at the II-295/Route 29 interchange (Exit 76/ Old Exit 1) and any carry over of possible Friday travel restrictions into Saturdays, no other project-related closures are scheduled for the weekend of Aug. 11-12
PA Delaware Canal Towpath: The towpath for the Delaware Canal on the Pennsylvania side of the Scudder Falls Bridge will be closed for mobilization and construction activities around-the-clock Mondays through Saturdays. Public access is Sundays-only through August. A map of the closed area may be accessed here.