TRENTON, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project’s travel restrictions schedule for the week of October 15 is as follows:
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday,
Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 16 to Friday, Oct. 20.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 16 to Friday, Oct. 20.
- Rte. 332/Newtown-Yardley ramp to I-95 north – Narrowed lane with mandatory stop, 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (following day) Monday, Oct. 16 to Friday, Oct. 20.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday, Oct. 16 through Friday, Oct. 20; AND posted detour in effect 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) overnights on Wednesday, Oct. 18, and Thursday, Oct. 19.
Canal Towpath NJ side –A full closure of the canal towpath now in effect at its intersections with Route 29 near the Scudder Falls Bridge (Ewing, N.J.) will continue 24/7 through Oct. 31.
Weekends: No project-related lane closures are scheduled for Oct. 14-15.
The aforementioned travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.
More information and videos on the bridge replacement project are available at www.scudderfallsbridge.com.