The following travel restrictions are scheduled for the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project during the week of October 1:
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – intermittent single-lane travel pattern 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (following day) Monday, Oct. 2 through Friday, Oct. 6.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – intermittent single-lane travel configurations 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 2 through Friday, Oct. 6.
- Woodside Road west of Taylorsville Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 2 to Friday, Oct. 6.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7
a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 2 to Friday, Oct. 6.
- Rte. 332/Newtown-Yardley ramp to I-95 north – Narrowed lane with mandatory stop, 10a.m. to 6 a.m. (following day) Monday, Oct. 2 to Friday, Oct. 6.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 4p.m., Monday, Oct. 2 through Friday, Oct. 6, AND closure in both directions with posted detour OVERNIGHT 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Oct. 2 and (if needed) Tuesday, Oct. 3.
Canal Towpath NJ side – Users of the Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath may encounter intermittent stoppages during weekday daytime hours starting Oct. 2 and continuing for two months. Full 24/7 closures also may be needed, but none are scheduled for next week.
Weekends: No project-related lane closures are scheduled for Sept. 30-Oct. 1 and Oct. 7-8.
The aforementioned travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.
More information and videos on the bridge replacement project are available at www.scudderfallsbridge.com.