LOWER MAKEFIELD, PA – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project’s scheduled travel restrictions for the week of February 10 are as follows:
- I-295 EB & WB in the vicinity of the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent off-peak single-lane travel patterns possible due to construction along I-295 on the NJ side of the Scudder Falls Bridge Monday, Feb. 11, through Friday, Feb. 15.
- Taylorsville Road north of I-295 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Feb.11, to Friday, Feb. 15.
- Taylorsville Road south of I-295 – Intermittent single-lane patterns with possible flagger-controlled travel 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, to Friday, Feb. 15.
- Woodside Road – Right or left lane closures with passage maintained in each direction and/or flagging-controlled travel 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, to Friday, Feb. 15.
- PA Route 32/River Road –Intermittent stoppages and alternating traffic controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11 to Friday, Feb.15.
New Jersey side
- Route 175/River Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel patterns controlled by flaggers approximately 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, to Friday, Feb. 15.
- Route 29 NB bypass roadway – Intermittent short-duration, flagger-controlled stoppages 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, to Friday, Feb. 15.
- I-295 EB/SB (old I-95 NB) crossing the Scudder Falls Bridge into New Jersey – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) on Monday, Feb. 11, through Friday, Feb. 15.
- I-295 NB/WB (old I-95 SB) approaching the Scudder Falls Bridge Pennsylvania-bound – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns Monday, Feb. 11, through Friday, Feb. 15, 7 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day).
Weekends: Aside from any Friday overnight travel restrictions extending into Saturdays, no other lane closures and detours are scheduled for the weekends of Feb. 9-10 and 16-17.
Canal Towpaths near the Scudder Falls Bridge: EXTENDED Intermittent daytime and nighttime closures of the Delaware & Raritan Canal towpath segment in New Jersey are now expected to continue until Feb. 17. (Note: New Jersey towpath closures may occur on weekdays and weekends, but Sunday closures are unlikely.) Intermittent weekday closures of the Delaware Canal towpath segment in Pennsylvania are scheduled until Feb. 20.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.