Ewing, NJ – The Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project’s scheduled travel restrictions for the week of April 22 are as follows:
New Jersey side
- Route 29 northbound interchange bypass OR Route 175/River Road and corresponding onramp to I-295 south/I-95 north — OVERNIGHT closures with posted detour 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next morning) Monday, Apr. 23, through Thursday, Apr. 26; 10 p.m. Friday, Apr. 27, to 7 a.m. Saturday, Apr. 28; and 10 p.m. Saturday, Apr. 28, to 8 a.m. Sunday, Apr. 29. (Notes: When the Route 29 interchange bypass is closed, motorists are advised to use the northbound service lanes through the interchange as an alternate route. A detour map is available here for accessing I-295 south/I-95 north during any overnight closure of Route 175/River Road.)
- Route 175/River Road – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Apr. 23, to Saturday, Apr. 28.
- Woodside Road (west of Taylorsville Road to around Clearview Drive) – Eastbound traffic only 24/7, continuing until approximately May 11 (revised end date); posted detours for westbound traffic via Mt. Eyre Road to the north or Dolington Road to the south. (Detour map available here)
- I-95 north from the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to the Scudder Falls Bridge – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) Monday, Apr. 23, through Friday, Apr. 27.
- I-95 south from the Scudder Falls Bridge to the Route 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (exit 49) – Intermittent single-lane travel patterns 8 p.m. to 2 p.m. (next day) Monday, Apr. 23, through Friday, Apr. 27.
- Taylorsville Road in vicinity of I-95 – Intermittent single-lane patterns 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Apr. 23, to Friday, Apr. 27.
- River Road/Route 32 – Intermittent alternating single-lane travel controlled by flaggers 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Apr. 23, to Friday, Apr. 27.
Weekends: Aside from the 24/7 westbound travel prohibition on Woodside Road in Lower Makefield, PA, and overnight closures at NJ Route 29 north and NJ Route 175, no project-related lane closures are scheduled for the weekends of Apr. 21-22 and Apr. 28-29.
The aforementioned scheduled travel restrictions are subject to change due to weather, emergency, traffic, and equipment/materials mobilization considerations. Motorists are urged to allow extra time to reach their destinations, and to reduce speeds and exercise caution when travelling through project work areas.